The Spring Hill College (0-4) men's tennis team lost a non-conference match to Huntingdon College by a score of 6-3 on Saturday afternoon in Montgomery.
Huntingdon swept the three doubles matches as Glenn Rudolph and B.J. Foroughian defeated Evan Davis and Brendan Gallagher 8-2 in the No. 1 match. Kent Hagan and Zach Molin downed Dane Hinton and Will Seevers 8-4 at No. 2 while the Badgers' Chris Link and Jimmy Chassaing fell to Dalton Allen and Graham Neeley 8-4 in the No. 3 pairing.
Huntingdon remained on pace throughout the singles action as SHC's No. 1 Davis fell 6-4, 6-1 to Rudolph. On the No. 2 court, Gallagher broke the Badger losing skid with a 7-6 (10-4), 6-2 win over Hagan. Hinton won his No. 4 singles match over Molin and Link picked up a final Spring Hill victory at No. 5 over Neeley 6-2, 6-4.
The Badgers next play on Friday at Tougaloo College in a GCAC match.
1. Glenn Rudolph (HC) def. Evan Davis (SHC); 6-4, 6-1
2. Brendan Gallagher (SHC) def. Kent Hagan (HC); 7-6(10-4), 6-2
3. B.J. Foroughian (HC) def. Will Seevers (SHC); 6-4, 1-0 (retiring)
4. Dane Hinton (SHC) def. Zach Molin (HC); 8-2
5. Chris Link (SHC) def. Graham Neeley; 6-2, 6-4
6. Brady Lamborne (HC) def. Jimmy Chassaing; 6-2, 4-6, 1-0(10-6)
1. Rudolph and Foroughian (HC) def. Davis and Gallagher (SHC); 8-2
2. Hagan and Molin (HC) def. Hinton and Seevers (SHC); 8-4
3. Dalton Allen and Neeley (HC) def. Chassaing and Link (SHC); 8-4