On Saturday afternoon, the Spring Hill College men's tennis team fell to Xavier University (La.) at the Copeland-Cox Tennis Center by a score of 9-0.
Xavier took the three doubles matches and continued to control the match throughout singles play as the Badgers managed to win just six games in singles.
1. Steffen Giles-Osborn (XU) def. Chris Link (SHC); 6-0, 6-1
2. Hassan Abbas (XU) def. Jake Lyons (SHC); 6-0, 6-0
3. Mario Myles (XU) def. Mike Logan (SHC); 6-1, 6-2
4. Mikhail Vaval (XU) def. Joshua Schultz (SHC); 6-0, 6-0
5. Sean Richardson (XU) def. Burke DeFraites (SHC); 6-1, 6-1
6. Cameron Knowles (XU) def. Jonathan Ames (SHC); 6-0, 6-0
1. Giles-Osborn (XU) def. Ames-Lyons (SHC); 8-1
2. Myles-Vaval (XU) def. Logan-Schultz (SHC); 8-3
3. Knowles-Richardson (XU) def. DeFraites-Link (SHC); 8-1