At Mirror Lake Racquet Club on Sunday, the Spring Hill College men's tennis team lost a match to NCAA Division 2 opponent University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) by the score of 8-1.
1. Colin Perry (SHC) def. Andreas Hammar (UMSL); 6-4, default
2. Chetan Panditi (UMSL) def. Chris Link (SHC); 6-0, 6-1
3. Tim Bryant (UMSL) def. Mike Logan (SHC); 6-0, 6-2
4. Daniel Anthony (UMSL) def. Burke DeFraites (SHC); 6-3, 6-1
5. Tim Gorter (UMSL) def. Jacob Neu (SHC); 6-4, 6-3
6. Felipe Naranjo (UMSL) def. Jake Lyons (SHC); 6-1, 6-0
1. Bryant/Alex Cherman (UMSL) def. Logan/Link (SHC); 8-2
2. Panditi/Anthony (UMSL) def. Perry/Neu (SHC); 8-5
3. Hammar/Naranjo (UMSL) def. Wil Amanor/DeFraites (SHC); 8-1
Spring Hill (2-8, 1-3 SSAC West) will next play in Jackson, Miss., on Saturday in doubleheader at nonconference foe Tougaloo College at 10 a.m. followed by a conference match at Belhaven University at 1 p.m.