On Tuesday evening, the Spring Hill College men's tennis team dropped a home conference match to the William Carey University Crusaders by the score of 7-0.
1. Jody Claussen (WCU) vs. Colin Perry (SHC); DNF
2. Dominik Kardell (WCU) def. Burke DeFraites (SHC); 6-0, 6-3
3. Thomas Riak (WCU) def. Mike Logan (SHC); 6-0, 7-5
4. Toni Gauta (WCU) def. Jacob Neu (SHC); 6-0, 6-0
5. Younes Hidass (WCU) def. Chris Link (SHC); 6-4, 6-1
6. Josh Schultz (SHC) vs. Anton Ivanov (WCU); DNF
1. Claussen/Riak (WCU) def. Logan/Link (SHC); 8-2
2. Ivanov/Alvar Ribalta (WCU) def. Perry/Neu (SHC); 8-4
3. Hidass/Gauta (WCU) def. DeFraites/Wil Amanor (SHC); 8-6
Spring Hill (3-10, 1-5 SSAC West) will next play at the University of Mobile (5-4, 2-2 SSAC West) on Thursday in a conference match beginning at 3 p.m.