The Spring Hill College women's tennis team remained undefeated with a 7-1 non-conference decision over Tougaloo College at the University of Mobile Tennis Courts on Saturday afternoon.
The Badgers took a 2-1 lead following doubles play against the Bulldogs (0-1) and then won the No. 1-5 singles courts to take home the victory.
1. Elise Michaelis (SHC) def. Manya May (TC); 6-0, 6-0
2. Monica Castello (SHC) def. Symone Booth (TC); 6-2, 6-1
3. Maggie Leeds (SHC) def. Taralyn Rowell (TC); 6-0, 6-2
4. Megan Gietl (SHC) def. Megan McEwen (TC); 6-2, 6-4
5. Caroline Hitt (SHC) def. Lauren Mitchell (TC); 6-0; 6-0
1. Michaelis/Castello (SHC) def. M. Oliveira (TC); 8-1
2. Leeds/Gietl (SHC) def. McEwen/Mitchell (TC); 8-3
3. May/Booth (TC) def. (SHC); Default
Spring Hill (3-0) will next travel to New Orleans, La., to play Loyola University (1-4) in a non-conference match beginning at 3 p.m. on Friday at the University of New Orleans.