The Spring Hill College men's tennis team took a 9-0 non-conference victory over Tougaloo College on Saturday afternoon at the University of Mobile Tennis Courts.
SHC held a 3-0 lead over the Bulldogs (0-1) after doubles play and also swept the singles courts to tie down the win.
1. Sebastian Arias (SHC) def. Joshua Agee (TC); 6-4, 7-6
2. Jake Lyons (SHC) def. Daryl McKimes (TC); 6-1, 6-1
3. Meyer Schwartzberg (SHC) def. Julius Gladney (TC); 6-1, 6-0
4. Lee Leavitt (SHC) def. Jamal Perkins (TC); 6-0, 6-1
5. Jonathan Ames (SHC) def. Jim Pomerlee (TC); 6-0; 6-0
6. Wil Amanor (SHC) def. (TC); Default
1. Arias/Leavitt (SHC) def. Agee McKines (TC); 8-3
2. Schwartzberg/Ames (SHC) def. Gladney/Pomerlee (TC); 8-0
3. Lyons/Amanor (SHC) def. (TC); Default
The Badgers (3-0) will next travel to New Orleans, La., on Friday for a non-conference match with Loyola University (1-4) at the University of New Orleans beginning at 3 p.m.