The Spring Hill College men's tennis team took a 9-0 non-conference loss to the University of Indianapolis on Wednesday afternoon at the University of Mobile Tennis Courts.
The Greyhounds (2-0) held a 3-0 lead over the Badgers after doubles play and also swept the singles courts to tie down the win.
1. Ryan Frankel (UI) def. Burke DeFraites (SHC); 6-2, 6-1
2. Luke Hubert (UI) def. Jacob Neu (SHC); 6-2, 6-1
3. Fausto Cordova (UI) def. Meyer Schwartzberg (SHC); 6-0, 6-0
4. Alex Poe (UI) def. Sebastian Arias (SHC); 6-2, 6-1
5. Caleb Fellers (UI) def. Joshua Schultz (SHC); 6-1; 6-0
6. Preston Swain (UI) def. Jake Lyons (SHC); 6-0, 6-1
1. Frankel/Cordova (UI) def. Schultz/Lee Leavitt (SHC); 8-1
2. Poe/Swain (UI) def. Schwartzberg/Neu (SHC); 8-1
3. Hubert/Fellers (UI) def. Arias/DeFraites (SHC); 8-1
The Badgers (3-1) will next play LaTourneau University (8-1) on Monday in a non-conference match at the University of Mobile Courts beginning at 4 p.m.