The Spring Hill College women's tennis team suffered a 9-0 non-conference loss to the University of Indianapolis at the University of Mobile Tennis Courts on Wednesday afternoon.
The Greyhounds (2-2) took a 3-0 lead following doubles play and then swept all six singles courts to take home the victory.
1. Allie Smith (UI) def. Shelby Fritscher (SHC); 6-2, 6-3
2. Taylor Eckert (UI) def. Tara Montegut (SHC); 6-0, 6-1
3. Mady Speer (UI) def. Elise Michaelis (SHC); 6-3, 6-2
4. Rachel Burger (UI) def. Monica Castello (SHC); 6-3, 6-0
5. Claire Liles (UI) def. Maggie Leeds (SHC); 6-1, 6-2
6. Kasey Land (UI) def. Megan Gietl (SHC); 6-1, 6-0
1. Smith/Eckert def. Fritscher/Montegut (SHC); 8-2
2. Liles/Alex Covington (UI) def. Michaelis/Castello (SHC); 8-5
3. Burger/Land (UI) def. Caroline Hitt/Leeds (SHC); 8-3
Spring Hill (3-1) will next play LaTourneau University (0-10) in a non-conference match beginning at 4 p.m. on Monday at the University of Mobile Tennis Courts.