The Spring Hill College women's tennis team lost a 9-0 Southern States Athletic Conference (SSAC) West Division decision at the University of Mobile on Tuesday afternoon.
The Lady Rams (6-1, 4-1 SSAC West) swept the doubles match and continued to play well in singles taking all six matches.
1. Fabienne Gfrorer (MOB) def. Maggie Leeds (SHC) 6-1, 6-1
2. Lea Junggeburth (MOB) def. Kate Sotolongo (SHC) 6-1, 6-2
3. Marcela Soalheiro (MOB) def. Megan Gietl (SHC) 6-0, 6-0
4. Treya Smith (MOB) def. Chandler Burkenstock (SHC) 6-0, 6-0
5. Ambria Phillips (MOB) def. Allison Gmelich (SHC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Jordan Grissom (MOB) def. Michelle Gad (SHC) 6-0, 6-0
1. Gfrorer/Junggeburth (MOB) def. Sotolongo/Leeds (SHC) 8-4
2. Smith/Phillips (MOB) def. Burkenstock/Gietl (SHC) 8-0
3. Soalheiro/Berner (MOB) def. Gad/Gmelich (SHC) 8-0
Spring Hill (2-4, 2-4 SSAC West) will next face Mississippi College (3-1) in a non-conference match on Friday, March 7, at 3 p.m. at the Mobile Tennis Center.